Flowering Enhancer contains a carefully balanced combination of potassium and phosphorus and is supplemented with calcium and iron chelate to promote strong and heavy yield.
International Orders & Shipping
WhatsApp Support: +447498904773
Add to Cart - PAY ONLINE | Collect in store
3-in-1 additive: 1. PK additive. 2. Cal-Mag-Iron additive. 3. pH stabilizer.
Flowering Enhancer’s unique 3-in-1 action radically simplifies flowering and enhances final yield:
• Promotes strong and healthy floral blooms: Flowering Enhancer contains a carefully balanced combination of phosphorus (P) and potassium (K). This provides the necessary base levels of “PK” for the flowering phase of plant growth. PK is essential for promoting large and vigorous floral blooms.
• Replaces Cal-Mag-Iron additives and prevents common growth deficiencies: Flowering Enhancer contains high levels of calcium, magnesium (0.4%) and iron chelate (aka “cal-mag-iron”). This simplifies growing by preventing the need for a standalone “cal-mag” additive – EVEN when using RO, rain water or coco as a growing medium. Cal-Mag-Iron helps prevent common deficiency symptoms such as leaf yellowing / chlorosis, leaf curl, stunted growth and withered fruit-set.
• Strengthens plant structure during heavy fruiting stages: The combination of calcium and magnesium will help strengthen the plant structure during late bloom when plants may have to bear the weight of heavy fruit and will assist plants in their capacity to utilise phosphorus. Research indicates that Phosphorous can increase the dry weight at harvest.
• Prevents the need for pH maintenance: Flowering Enhancer improves the working nutrient’s pH buffering capacity by over 500%. This helps lock pH below 6.5 and stabilizes the working nutrient solution to help prevent pH-related deficiency symptoms, even when hard water or alkaline additives are used. For soil and coco, pH adjustment is rarely needed. For recirculating systems, growers will require about FIVE times ‘less’ pH Down than normal.
• Available in larger pack sizes – 1L, 5L, 20L, 220L and 1,000L – suitable for large scale commercial applications.
• Dosage: 2ml/L (7.5ml/Gal) throughout flowering phase.
Should I be adding *extra* PK additives to the FloraMax feeding schedule during bloom? No, the PK levels (Phosphorous and Potassium) are optimized with Flowering Enhancer, Resin-XS and the FloraMax base nutrient (VegaFlora AB or Veg-1). Avoid using Resin-XS during early-bloom as extra PK may negatively impact yields with certain strains. During mid-to-late bloom, we generally recommend using Resin-XS at 3ml/L (11.5ml/Gal). However, for heavy feeders, Resin-XS can be used at upwards of 4ml/L (15ml/Gal).
Can Flowering Enhancer be used in veg (or flower) with OTHER nutrient ranges? Yes. In veg, many growers now use Flowering Enhancer to prevent purple stems and petioles, and to avoid calcium, magnesium and iron deficiencies. In bloom, Flowering Enhancer integrates very well into other ranges along with Resin-XS as the stand-alone PK additives. This combination prevents the need for a cal-mag additive, provides pH stability and prevents the need for messy resin enhancers, carbohydrates and finishing agents.
Flowering Enhancer contains a carefully balanced combination of potassium and phosphorus and is supp..
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Register
You have no items in your shopping cart