Vermiculite is a naturally produced mineral, heated to high temperatures to produce flake-like parts that are completely non-toxic. It is also RHP certified so we can assure everyone it is high quality, clean and safe. It has many uses including:
- Helping to retain moisture and nutrients
- Providing insulation for healthy seed germination throughout the year
- Ideal insulation for roofs, floors & walls
- Can be used as flue linings for wood burners, solid fuel stoves, and all solid fuel chimney linings
- Perfect for incubation of small eggs
- Keeps soil and compost light and helps in retaining air.