The RTA System allows multiple Air-Pot™ containers to be watered by hand or with a drip irrigation system. The water/nutrient can be re-circulated or run to waste depending on the chosen growing method.
International Orders & Shipping
WhatsApp Support: +447498904773
Add to Cart - PAY ONLINE | Collect in store
Using a watering can or drip irrigation system, plants are fed through the tops of the Air-Pot™ containers. Excess water drains through the Air-Pot™ containers and into the RTA Stands where it is piped into the RTA Control Unit. As the water level rises inside the RTA Control Unit, it activates an internal pump that pumps the water either back to the main reservoir for recirculation or directly to waste.
This simple but very effective system can be made to fit any size garden and provides a convenient way to manage your irrigation programme regardless of your chosen growing medium or irrigation method.
– Use with a wide range of growing media
– System can run to waste or re-circulate
– Use with drippers or hand water
– Removes all waste water from growing trays
– System layout is flexible
– Air-Pot™ containers can be repositioned during the cycle
– Easily extend size of system
– Use with 9lt, 12.5ltr or 20ltr Air-Pot™ containers
– Air-Pot™ containers available separately
The RTA System allows multiple Air-Pot™ containers to be watered by hand or with a drip irrigation..
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Register
You have no items in your shopping cart