FloraMax VegaFlora A&B is a professional 2-part nutrient that meets the demands of commercial cropping in hydroponics, soil or coco coir.
International Orders & Shipping
WhatsApp Support: +447498904773
Add to Cart - PAY ONLINE | Collect in store
VegaFlora A+B is a professional 2-part nutrient that meets the demands of commercial cropping in hydroponics, soil or coco coir.
• VegaFlora is a single AB formula that runs from seed to harvest in hydro, coco and soil. This is ideal for commercial grows as it only requires two feed-lines and radically simplifies stock management. Additional use of PK additives will complement VegaFlora in flower to eliminate the need for a separate grow and bloom base nutrient.
• VegaFlora is capable of handling salty and high pH waters – as found in many bore/well-sourced groundwaters. VegaFlora will resolve or improve associated problems such as blocked drippers and a “cloudy” nutrient solution.
• VegaFlora is completely soluble, runs extremely clean and has exceptional long-term stability. When VegaFlora is used as directed in run-to-waste applications, the reservoir will remain stable for several weeks provided evaporation and light ingress are minimized. VegaFlora is also ideal for use with auto-dosing systems.
• No “cal-mag” required. When VegaFlora is used as directed, no “cal-mag” additive or extra nitrogen is needed.
• There are no tedious dosing procedures with VegaFlora – there is no waiting! Simply measure, pour then stir.
• VegaFlora is highly pH buffered: In soil and coco applications, pH adjustment is rarely required. When used with FloraMax Flowering Enhancer growers will require about FIVE times ‘less’ pH Down than what they would normally use.
• VegaFlora contains premium grade ingredients including fully chelated trace metals such as Iron DTPA and Iron EDDHA. The ingredients are stabilized in solution and carefully balanced to eliminate any risk of toxicity and ensure the best flavoured fruits. Also, VegaFlora is so stable it has a 10-year shelf-life.
• Available in larger pack sizes – 1L, 5L, 20L, 220L and 1,000L – suitable for large scale commercial applications.
• Dosage: 1.7 – 3.0ml/L (6.5 – 11.5 ml/Gal).
Should I be adding *extra* PK additives to the FloraMax feeding schedule during bloom? No, the PK levels (Phosphorous and Potassium) are optimized with Flowering Enhancer, Resin-XS and the FloraMax base nutrient (VegaFlora AB or Veg-1). Avoid using Resin-XS during early-bloom as extra PK may negatively impact yields with certain strains. During mid-to-late bloom, we generally recommend using Resin-XS at 3ml/L (11.5ml/Gal). However, for heavy feeders, Resin-XS can be used at upwards of 4ml/L (15ml/Gal).
When using FloraMax, do I need a “cal-mag”? No, the FloraMax line is designed to eliminate the requirement for additional “cal-mag” additives as it is built into our base nutrients and Flowering Enhancer product. Over hundreds of test grows during the development phase there was never any need for a dedicated cal-mag additive. Furthermore, use of additional “cal-mag” may result in excessive calcium precipitate leading to clogged lines or build-up in the reservoir.
FloraMax VegaFlora A&B is a professional 2-part nutrient that meets the demands of commercial croppi..
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Register
You have no items in your shopping cart