FloraMax Veg-1 is a single-bottle that runs from seed to harvest in hydro, coco and soil. Ideal for commercial grows as it only requires ONE feed line.
International Orders & Shipping
WhatsApp Support: +447498904773
Add to Cart - PAY ONLINE | Collect in store
FloraMax Veg-1 is a single-bottle base nutrient – only ONE bottle for seed-to-harvest.
If ease-of-use is as important to you as yield and flavor then FloraMax Veg-1 should be growers choice in nutrients.
• Veg-1 is a single-bottle that runs from seed to harvest in hydro, coco and soil. This is ideal for commercial grows as it only requires ONE feed line and radically simplifies stock management. Additional use of PK additives will complement Veg-1 in flower to eliminate the need for a separate grow and bloom base nutrient.
• Veg-1 is ideal for salty, hard and high pH waters – as found in many bore/well-sourced groundwaters. Veg-1 will resolve or improve associated problems such as blocked drippers and a “cloudy” nutrient solution.
• Veg-1 is completely soluble, runs extremely clean and has exceptional long-term stability. When Veg-1 is used as directed for run-to-waste systems, the reservoir can be stable for up to three months provided evaporation and light ingress are minimized. Veg-1 is also ideal for use with auto-dosing systems.
• No “cal-mag” required. When Veg-1 is used as directed, no “cal-mag” additive or extra nitrogen is needed.
• Veg-1 has greater pH stability than most 2-parts. Veg-1 is designed to tolerate reservoir pH levels 15-20% higher than competing products thus providing additional insurance against high pH water. In soil and coco applications, pH adjustment is rarely required. When used with FloraMax Flowering Enhancer growers will require about FIVE times ‘less’ pH Down than what they would normally use.
• There are no tedious dosing procedures with Veg-1 – there is no waiting! Simply measure, pour then stir.
• Veg-1 contains premium grade ingredients including fully chelated trace metals such as Iron DTPA. The ingredients are stabilized in solution and carefully balanced to eliminate any risk of toxicity and ensure the best flavoured fruits. Also, Veg-1 is so stable it has a 10-year shelf-life.
• Available in larger pack sizes – 1L, 5L, 20L, 220L and 1,000L – suitable for large scale commercial applications.
• Dosage: 3.5 – 6.4 ml/L (13-24 ml/Gal).
Should I be adding *extra* PK additives to the FloraMax feeding schedule during bloom? No, the PK levels (Phosphorous and Potassium) are optimized with Flowering Enhancer, Resin-XS and the FloraMax base nutrient (VegaFlora AB or Veg-1). Avoid using Resin-XS during early-bloom as extra PK may negatively impact yields with certain strains. During mid-to-late bloom, we generally recommend using Resin-XS at 3ml/L (11.5ml/Gal). However, for heavy feeders, Resin-XS can be used at upwards of 4ml/L (15ml/Gal).
When using FloraMax, do I need a “cal-mag”? No, the FloraMax line is designed to eliminate the requirement for additional “cal-mag” additives as it is built into our base nutrients and Flowering Enhancer product. Over hundreds of test grows during the development phase there was never any need for a dedicated cal-mag additive. Furthermore, use of additional “cal-mag” may result in excessive calcium precipitate leading to clogged lines or build-up in the reservoir.
FloraMax Veg-1 is a single-bottle that runs from seed to harvest in hydro, coco and soil. Ideal for ..
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Register
You have no items in your shopping cart