Canna Terra Flores is a complete professional nutrient for the flowering phase of plants. It is specially developed for growing in the pot and potting mixes. Terra Flores stimulates fructification and provides every plant with its characteristic flavour. It can be used for both indoor and outdoor cultivation.
Canna Terra Flores is considered as canna soil bloom nutrient available in 1 Litre, 5 Litres & 10 Litres.
How to use Canna Terra Flores
- Shake Canna Terra Flores bottle well before use
- Dissolve 50 ml concentrate per 10 litre (1:200)
- The EC of Canna Terra Flores dissolved in (tap) water varies between 0.9 - 1.6 mS/cm2 (= the solution EC + the water EC)
- Recommended pH: 5.8 - 6.2
Storage, health & safety and other directions
- Canna developed Terra Flores specially for the flowering phase of the plant
- Over-fertilisation has a negative effect on the substrate, the plant and nature in general
- Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place (UV light breaks down iron chelates in the nutrient)
Advantages of Canna Terra Flores
- Terra Flores is easy to use and dissolves directly
- Terra Flores prevents the binding of nutritional ions. The availability and composition of nutrients play a crucial role during the plant’s flowering phase
- Terra Flores is excellent in stimulating the fruit formation and contains all the nutrients that the flowers need during the flowering phase
- Terra Flores is also rich in chelated trace elements that are present in a form that can be absorbed immediately, which guarantees lavish flowering